AVIDEX engineers will terminate all cables, install the built-in equipment and then commission the systems to meet the agreed specification.
Once the cabling is in place our project manager and engineers sign-off the wiring. We then terminate and re-label all cables.
AVIDEX specialists then program and test the main equipment at our premises before final configuration at your location. Our project manager and aftercare manager snag the installation and create the final O&M documentation, which is passed to you at the conclusion of the project.
Finally any custom programming, engraving and calibration is completed to your satisfaction.
Our scope of work includes:
• Design of AV, communications, environmental, security and control systems
• Network architecture
• Wide-area security design and implementation
• Lighting design
• Technical mock-up production
• Full cinema design, construction and implementation
• Second fix installation
• Testing and commissioning
• Cable testing and termination
• Final fit installation
• Full aftercare service including flexible maintenance agreements
• Client advocacy